Audience Response Self Service Program, also known as Do-It-Yourself (DIY) features a complete
Audience Response System Equipmentand an technician who will assist you create your presentation before your event.
How it works:
1. Rental of the
Audience Response System Equipmentthrough our main or local offices.
Audience Response System Equipmentincludes the base station and number of keypads as specified in your Purchase Order (P.O.).
- Assign a technician to guide you create the PowerPoint presentation prior to actual activity.
- Optional: Laptop installed with a full version of our
Audience Response Softwareand other accessories such as USB extension cable and AB switch.
2. Before the event, our technician will:
- Review your presentation slide and provide assistance in creating the question slide design. This includes inserting the audience polling.
- Make sure the PowerPoint Presentation is ready for demo.
- Rehearse with the presenter to ensure a smooth presentation. This is scheduled night or a few hours before the event.
- Examine the meeting room and coordinate with A/V personnel to setup the computer (or laptop), base station and keypads of each participant.
3. At the end of the event, you can send your data to us and our technician will:
- Convert it to your preferred result format.
- Generate data reports and submit them to you via email.
So give us a call today and we'd be happy to help you!